Monday, January 2, 2012

525. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year!!!

I wanted to take the first post of the year to wish you all joy, love and peace in 2012.

I am not sure if everyone is aware, but I am writing this blog about past events in present tense. The blog is about two years behind real time to the date. For anyone who thought the blog was occurring in real time, I am genuinely sorry.  As a result, I am going to try to post where in time we are with more frequency this year. When I post later today we will be in January 2010. And I am going to try and post 5 times a week, but I think given how hectic work is these days, I think 4 posts is a more realistic reality for Desi Girl. When I can get 5 posts up, I will!!

Much love and good health in 2012!

xo,
Desi Girl

5 comments:

Adventurous Ammena said...

I never knew this (sorry just got back off holidays and catching up) how do you remember all this?? did you keep a written diary?? Interesting.. so for all we know, you could easily be married by now with at least one lil bambino :D

Adventurous Ammena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
101 Bad Desi Dates said...

Dear Adventurous Ammena -

OMG. I am SOOOO sorry that you did not know. I feel bad if you feel duped. You can stop reading tho I will miss you and your comments.

I do keep a diary, a date planner, and a journal. I love the feel of a pen or pencil in my hand against paper. I loved it since I was 7 years old reading books under my blankets with a flash light long after I should have gone to sleep!

And I have a good memory!

And you know what else? Bc the blog is about two years behind, some of the advice was still right on for where I was in my life. This wont spoil the story, but T&C makes a comeback in March 2010.

More soon!
xo
DG

Adventurous Ammena said...

noooo... to T&C comeback (although if hes grown a spine, or balls, I might be more welcoming) and to stop reading..
just because its way back then doesnt mean Im not interested. If we ever met it would mean I know your history ;) hehee

101 Bad Desi Dates said...

Dear Adventurous Ammena !!!!

Yes, more T&C coming!!! And LOL you would know the history, her-story! more like! but I think loving/liking/adoring/etc the wrong person is a universal concept --- that we can all relate too (or many of us!).

More soon!!!
xo,
DG